> Atlas Extended Vision Caboose # 70 HO Scale
Atlas Extended Vision Caboose # 70 HO Scale
Different road # shown in illustration.
Based on prototypes that were built during the 1960s, these cabooses were popular on railroads from coast-coast.
- Thin endrails
- Window glazing
- Separate brake cylinder
- Open smoke stack
- Triple valve and air reservoir
- Roller-bearing caboose trucks
- Roofwalk where appropriate
- Accurate painting and lettering
Connect With Us
- Follow us on social media for updates about the website and events.